Des artistes Live / DJs
- Trouvez un groupe de musique, un DJ, des musiciens pour un évènement.
- Triez votre recherche par style musical, popularité, budget ou lieu.
- Parcourez My Band Market et faites votre choix parmi les artistes disponibles !
Votre fiche artiste
- Vous aimeriez être plus souvent programmé ?
- Créez un profil et augmentez vos chances d'être programmé par de potentiels bookers.
- Inscrivez-vous sur My Band Market and mettez en avant votre performance via votre profil, accessible par tout le monde en un clic!
Des outils utiles !
- Des outils gratuits pour vous simplifier la vie.
- Notre calculateur de prix vous aide à estimer le cachet de votre prochaine performance.
- Générez vos factures, contrats et fiches techniques au format PDF, le tout en quelques minutes.
My Band Market - Politique de confidentialité
You decide which personal information you provide to MY BAND MARKET. MY BAND MARKET is fully committed to respecting your privacy, protecting the information you provide to us and to complying with the applicable data protection laws and regulations.
1. What kind of PII do we collect?
You can visit our Website and use some of our Services without registering and providing any personal data. In the following instances, MY BAND MARKET may collect PII you provide:
(a) When you register to establish a free user account for our Service on our Website, you provide your email address and may also provide additional information, e.g. a pseudonym or your real name, your location, information about your performances - price, duration, music style - the URL of your website and information regarding other music services you are using, e.g. your Facebook URL or your MySpace URL. You may also upload a picture of yourself or another image as an avatar/profile picture on your profile. You may change or delete this information at any time in your account.
(b) When you register to establish a premium user account for our Service on our Website you also provide your real name, address and payment information necessary for us to receive payment.
(c) When you send us an email, you provide your email address and may also provide additional PII.
(d) When you participate in our forums or blogs, you may provide PII.
2. What do we do with your PII?
(a) Registered Users. When you register to obtain a user account on our Website ("Registered User"), we ask you to provide your email address to create your account and establish a password and profile. Providing your real name and any additional PII is optional for the free account. Providing your email address will allow us to send you your password if you should forget it. If you voluntarily provide your real name in connection with any content you submit to the Website, in addition to your email address, your name may be associated with the content you contributed. We will also use that PII to establish and maintain your account (e.g. to send you important information about Service updates or customer surveys) and provide you with the features we provide for Registered Users, e.g. for the purpose of sending you our monthly newsletter as provided in Section 2(e) below.
(d) Premium Account. If you subscribe to a premium account, we use and retain your PII to provide you with the relevant agreement, to process your application and to collect payment. If we ask you for your payment information, we transfer this information in a secured format. MY BAND MARKET uses the industry standard security protocol SSL (Secure Socket Layer). MY BAND MARKET does not sell or otherwise distribute your payment information.
(e) Emails, Newsletters and Notifications. We use the PII you provide to us when you send us emails to respond to your request, for example to reply to your email. We also use your PII when you sign up as a Registered User to use our Services in order to send you notifications relating to your account and if you do not object to the use of your email address for that purpose, to send you our newsletter. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time directly through a link in each of our newsletters or by changing the newsletter settings under "Settings" in your account. You can change the kind and frequency of notifications you receive under "Email notifications" under "Settings" in your account.
3. Does MY BAND MARKET disclose or share your PII?As far as MY BAND MARKET works together with contractors and service providers to deliver the Services, your PII will be accessible to such third parties only if and in so far as this is necessary for technical administration and maintenance of the Services. MY BAND MARKET may disclose your PII to third parties if you explicitly consent to it and if and, as MY BAND MARKET is required to do so by applicable law.
4. How do we protect and secure the PII you provide on our Website?
MY BAND MARKET has implemented a variety of measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of PII that MY BAND MARKET stores and controls. However, no website can fully eliminate security risks. Third parties may circumvent our security measures to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
5. Data Usage Policy: Non-Personal Browsing and Site Usage Information
Our Data Usage Policy covers how we maintain and use information about you that is collected by our Website and server logs.
(a) Non-Personal Browsing Information We Collect. When you use the Website, our servers (which are hosted by a third party service provider) may collect anonymous information indirectly and automatically about your activities while visiting the Website and information about the browser you are using solely for the purposes stated below.
(b) Use of Non-Personal Browsing Information We Collect. We do not link browsing information or information from our server logs to the personal information you submit to us. We use this information for internal purposes only, such as to help understand how the Website is being used, to improve our Website and the features we provide, and for systems administration purposes. We may use a third party analytics provider to help us collect and analyze non-personal browsing information through operation of our Website for those same purposes.
6. Third-Party Sites
10. Don't want to give us your information?
Effective Date: August 24, 2011